We have chosen birch plywood (also known as marine board) to shape our BrickBox for the following reasons:
- Birch is a fast-growing tree with good reforestation, 15 years after its felling, the forest has already recovered.
- The different layers of wood are glued alternating the direction of the veins to guarantee our final product more torsion resistant.
- As a light and resistant material, birch plywood is highly recognized in furniture manufacturing.
- The listed edge, with its characteristic stripes of the light and the dark part, leaves the edge seen. We brush it to make it feel comfortable to touch.
- The white surface finish is a sheet of melamine paper glued in a high pressure which guarantees a long service life
- Our birch plywood is a material for indoor use, easy to clean with a damp rag.